Berta Herder GmbH + Co. KG


Präzisionsdreh- und -frästeile, Feinmechanik, Apparatebau

Company

1938

Foundation of Dreherei Herder by Mrs. Berta Herder in Niefern

1945

Resumption of full operation after the 2nd world war

1950s

Handing over of management to the second generation, Mrs. Annette Pfenninger and her husband, Mr. Ewald Pfenninger

1968

Expansion to triple size of the production space

1990

Transformation into current legal form

1999

First-time certification of our quality management system according to ISO 9002

2000

Handing over of management to third generation, Mr. Michael Pfenninger

2001

Purchase of the first CNC machine

2011

First-time certification of our environmental management system according to ISO 14001

Today

Third-generation management by Mr. Michael Pfenninger with twelve employees and highly extended CNC machine park